Providing participants with the proper tools to conduct a Sports Camp, Sports clinic, or other type of Sports Ministry event. These tools include:
- How to put together a Sports Camp
- How to put together a Sports Clinic
- How to put together a sports Ministry event on the MIssion field
- Sample skills, drills, and lead-up games
- Sample sports lesson plans
- Sample Spiritual Analogies
- Sample schedules
- Sample equipment needs
- Infinity Sports Bible Study
How Does Training Happen . . . Four Options to Consider
- Come to Nashville and join our Sports team in a week of training in late May, early June.
- You secure a Sports Mission location and we will provide you with a trainer who will walk you through preparing for this event.
- Allow us to secure a Sports Mission location and we will provide you with a trainer who will walk you through preparing for this event.
- Allow us to come to your location and conduct a week-end training event.
How Does This Work?
- A person involved will be involved in 8-15 hours of training.
- Topics covered include leading a Sport Time, teaching a Bible Study, presenting a Spiritual Analogy, leading Recreation, how to use this tool to serve and minister to others.
- Part of the training will include class work and the other part will involve you in leading portions of the camp.
- You will assist a Lead coach and as you become familiar with each area, you will slowly begin to lead in various areas that you are confident with.